The Heart of Grief Relief Kit is a unique bereavement kit which contains a variety of items to aid you on your healing path. The kit contains the seven items listed below:
- The Heart of Grief Relief Journal
- Life without Lisa
- Grief Relief squeezable stress heart
- Grief Relief door hanger
- Grief Relief heart key ring
- Ball point journal pen
- When You Are Grieving booklet
- Title: The Heart of Grief Relief Kit
- Author: Richard Ballo
- Publisher: Tolman Main Press
- Format: Mixed media/various
- Retail Price: $34.95
Available Now. Choose Below.
Think of The Heart of Grief Relief Kit as a first aid kit for your grieving heart. This unique bereavement kit contains a variety of things to aid you on your healing path until you finally do achieve relief from grief. This kit was conceived by Richard Ballo who lost his 38-year-old wife Lisa when Richard was only a year older than she. Their sons were five and six years old. The loss was devastating for all. Since nothing like The Heart of Grief Relief Kit existed at the time, Richard did not have such help available to him when he was going through his grieving process. But various components of the kit were available to him and he used them to great advantage. He offers this assemblage to you to speed and ensure your own recovery. It was designed to help you:
- Work through your grief.
- Find peace at the end of your healing from grief journey.
- Understand your loss.
- Embrace the pain in order to open your heart.
- Work through and banish feelings of helplessness, disorientation, utter despair and numbness.
- Start to accept the new, albeit different, life that lies before you.
The Kit Components:Each kit includes seven items which are described below. The kit can be ordered from Tolman Main Press.
- The Heart of Grief Relief Journal — a journal, a book, an inspiration, a resource guide all rolled into one.
- Life without Lisa —This award-winning book candidly chronicles Richard Ballo’s healing journey that spans the five years following his wife Lisa’s death. It will reassure you that whatever you are feeling is normal and that the road to grief relief will take many twists and turns — but that you absolutely can get there from here.
- Grief Relief Stress Heart — Keep this squeezable heart handy at your desk or wherever you most frequently are. The heart shape reminds you that the path to grief relief is through your heart. Squeezing this heart provides an escape valve for tensions you may feel.
- Grief Relief Door Hanger — This handy alert can be kept on the doorknob to your office or bedroom — or whatever room you prefer. One side of the door hanger invites the visitor in. The other side may be displayed when you truly want to be alone. It warns that a grief attack is in process, please do not disturb.
- Grief Relief Heart Key Ring — This key ring serves a dual purpose: to remind you that the path to grief relief truly does run through your heart and that you may be delighted at the benefits you receive when you jump in the car and drive to Hospice for group and/or private bereavement counseling.
- Journal Pen — This Heart of Grief Relief pen may be used to write in your journal to express your deepest concerns and feelings.
- When You Are Grieving Booklet —When You Are Grieving is an easy-to-read, gentle guide of the healing process for people left behind to better understand their grief, find comfort, and move forward with hope. It soothes and guides adults and includes special tips for children and teens.